Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your start as a CD/Trap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coderedx82

coderedx82

Your start as a CD/Trap Empty
PostSubject: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 am

My start was pretty simple, I was always "artsy" but nobody noticed it. I believe this had a heavy effect on me. I was at a young dumb age of 12 where I first dug deep within the various Xchan communities, it was there where I stumbled across PoJu as well as many other Yaoi and Trap Doujinshi. This made me start experimenting with various clothing I could find in my mom's lingerie drawer. I've been through remorse and relapse several times and I am starting to accept my natural attraction toward both men and women and crossdressing. At this point I learned to create my own women's clothing from my old clothes (without sewing) and snatched some lingerie as well as some other "item" to please my needs Wink. So that's my story, what's yours?
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Stephurs

Stephurs

PostSubject: Re: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 am

I guess I've always felt.. Different? But it wasn't until I was about nine years old that I got my chance to explore. I started staying home alone when I was nine and had access to my mom's room. Although it wasn't until four or so years ago that I realized I was transgender. Before that it just felt.. comforting.. to wear my mom's clothing. So far I've engaged in long time borrowing of some of her things that she doesn't wear. She knows about it, but respectfully doesn't bring it up, she only asked that I not touch anymore of her stuff. Smile

But! Only last week I finally gave in and purchased some things of my own from a really wonderful website! Hopefully the start of many more things to add to my wardrobe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

I am very sorry for the novel I've written here, but for me discovering my bisexuality was a particularly peculiar experience. For starters, I always assumed that I was totally straight. Girls have always been beautiful to me, in fact I think my respect for girls (as opposed to desire of them) made my high school years quite awkward :/ Codered, I too was always 'the artsy one,' (though at times I've enjoyed more amusing and slightly crueler words) but it wasn't until college that I began to recognize my artistic talents.
I generally don't bring it up because I'm not sure yet how I feel about it in the context of crossdressing, but I am a truly amazing artist in multiple fields, and about the time that that I got so good that I started to notice I also began to encounter pictures on the internet of traps: this would be hentai, particularly by the artist Po-Ju. His stuff is really hot, but you know that because so does everyone Smile ANYWAY, I was in college at this point still and my penis was very confused, but also increasingly fascinated, until I had a thought - THE thought, if you will: I had never ever realized it before, but I suddenly became aware that I was in possession of a rocking body. Maybe do a full frontal shaving assault and hot damn look at me. But that wasn't enough.
I always came home for college breaks, I am very close with my family. Aaaaannndd I'm kind of embarrassed about this still, but my sister and I are very close, but there are some ways in which we are close but she does not know about. She and I have the best platonic relationship on earth, but for some reason that I cannot fully account for, I am very, uh, sexually interested in her garments. About 50% of my current girl wardrobe I craftily obtained after she had given them away. That I should prefer her garments is strange to me, seeing as neither of us would ever want to have an anything to do with each other sexually. Life is sometimes confusing.
Needless to say I was very confused about what I wanted, for a very long time (perhaps that confusion still exists? how confusing.) but my crossdressing has helped me to understand that I have a very feminine sort of personality and it is that feminine energy which sustains my miraculous art (seriously good) and my colossal powers of intuition that are essentially all I use to navigate the world. Just as a brief clarification, the way I see it is that the Male is the one who labors and seeks, whereas the Female is the one who focuses on herself and is found. Does any of that makes any sense to anyone? Anyway, that's the role I started to understand myself in, and stuff just kind of clicked into place. I had never found boys attractive as a boy, but when I understood myself in the context of a girl, boys started to have a strong appeal. But I'm still sort of figuring things out as I settle into being a girl more and more frequently, and this community- cast out from Heaven though we may be! - has really helped me by being able to talk about this stuff and make friends. And, well, I seem to have overreached revealing merely my *start* as a trap, so that's The End enough for now. I love you I love you I love you

(i've got blisters on me fingers!)
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

PostSubject: Re: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 am

"I always assumed that I was totally straight"

To be honest I mostly say I'm straight, because I am attracted to the female form. The only reason I find traps appealing is because they look female.

And I have never found a man attractive, even reverse traps I don't find all that attractive, because they are mimicking men.

The only reason I sometimes say I'm Bi is because its too hard to explain to people.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 am

So then you're gynesexual. Attracted to the femanine gender regardless of sex. Bi, gay, and strait are great, but only when looking at people who don't consider people with "non-normal" relationship between their gender and sex. If anyone can think of a better word then normal let me know. I hate that word so much but I can't think of a better one here. The problem with Bi Gay and Strait is that they're based entire off sex with no relationship to gender and most people are attracted to the gender of an individual not their sex.

Sex based classification is very limited and badly designed.

asexual - attracted to no-one
gay / homosexual- attracted to the same sex XX+XX or XY+XY
strait / heterosexual - attracted to the opposite sex XX + XY
bi / bisexual - attracted to both sexes (XX+XX or XY+XY) and (XX + XY)

I'm unsure how XXX, XXY, and XYY fit into that classification system because they're non-standard sexes.

The Gender based system is quite a bit looser.

Asexual - attracted to no-one
Gynesexual - Attracted to the feminine gender
Androsexual - Attracted to the Masculine gender
Androgysexual - Attracted to individuals with central gender (relatively equal masculine and femanine)
Omnisexual / pansexual - Attracted to any gender

Which covers basically all people. Especially since probably 99% of human sexual attraction is gender based.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your start as a CD/Trap   Your start as a CD/Trap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your start as a CD/Trap
Page 1 of 1