Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eventide - Again xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EventideHQ

EventideHQ

Eventide - Again xD Empty
PostSubject: Eventide - Again xD   Eventide - Again xD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:16 am

Hello, again xD
It's Eventide again, the annoying prick from Trap Heaven, the person that will eat your face if you address her as "male".

What you want to hear:

My previous name on Trap Heaven was also Eventide, but in this case it was already taken (about 60 members and my name is taken, wtf) so I went with EventideHQ. My favorite trap would be my second boyfriend, he is a transman, that makes him a trap too, and I love him. In Hentai, it doesn't matter to me, because I read mostly Hentai Doujinshis, and they are all-random traps anyway.

More about me:

My real name is Kharina, I'm 21 years old and I live near Frankfurt, that's in Germany. My hobbys are Video Games, psychology, and nagging around. You can either see me acting like a little slut, or as a nagging angry female badass. As mentioned above, I can get really ugly, if I'm addressed as a "he". Well, I may be a trap as of now, but I don't it for fun or sexual kicks, I'm transsexual, so please, either address me as a female, or get the fuck out.

The Games I Play:

One of my favorite activities, is gaming. And as I think console players to be mostly dipshits, I play on a PC. And it comes with that, that I hate JRPGs, I just plainly despise them. But what do I like? I love fast paced FPSs like for instance Quake III Arena and Painkiller, I like wester roleplaying games like Gothic and Baldur's Gate II, and last but not least. Rogue-likes, if you don't know what a Rogue-like is, it's basically a Diablo styled Game.
My favorite Games as of now:

Tera Online
Tribes: Ascend
Painkiller

These are not my most favorite games of all time, just the games I play right now. And yes, Tera Online is an MMORPG, a pay to play one, because Free to Play MMOs are bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eventide - Again xD   Eventide - Again xD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 am

hi there and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay.

-Satoshi :3
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Eventide - Again xD   Eventide - Again xD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I think everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eventide - Again xD   Eventide - Again xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eventide - Again xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Introduction page-
Jump to: