Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otoko is back ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otoko

Otoko

Otoko is back ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Otoko is back ^^   Otoko is back ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Well never did such a thread at TH so well this is the perfect timing to finaly do an introduction Smile

I'm Otoko (japanese for Man)
and i am a 24 years old Guy from Germany.

I am a trap lover since about 2 or maybe 3 years, before that i was one of those hater idiots thanks to my surrounding.
"Accidentaly" have seen some Shemale pics years ago and got interested cuz "lucky" for me i did see good ones Razz
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg24/scaled.php?server=24&filename=emma1n.jpg&res=medium
Amy/Emma is just awesome ^^

and somehow i learned of "linetrap" and than have seen some more so called trap and noticed some of them are even better looking from my point of view as most real girls + even thaught i don't really know a trap in RL i allways thaught/think its easier to get along with them as they have some male background (and hell who would be able to understand a girl anyways) so it makes them the perfect girl for me XD

Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

Otoko is back ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otoko is back ^^   Otoko is back ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

amen to that! cheers
Back to top Go down

Otoko is back ^^
Page 1 of 1