Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Sexual Thaught (revival)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otoko

Otoko

Current Sexual Thaught (revival) Empty
PostSubject: Current Sexual Thaught (revival)   Current Sexual Thaught (revival) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Well as the thread is gone i thaught about just remaking it so yeah what are your current Sexual thaughts ?

its still rather early so i am not that much thinking about sex yet but still currently i would love to just lie down in my bad and have some cute trap sit on my face ^^
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Current Sexual Thaught (revival)   Current Sexual Thaught (revival) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I second your thought on it being early for sex but than again as a guy, mind always wanders XD

Right now I am thinking of how sexy it would be to walk in on a trap and a female and be invited to join... Cool
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: Current Sexual Thaught (revival)   Current Sexual Thaught (revival) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Again, a bit early in my timezone.
But if anything it is to become more woman like and find someone near me with the same desires and hopefully start something awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Current Sexual Thaught (revival)   Current Sexual Thaught (revival) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

I share your passion for facesitting Otoko, I'd totally allow that.
Back to top Go down

Current Sexual Thaught (revival)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: General Sex Discussion Board-
Jump to: