Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adult Content ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otoko

Otoko

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm

So is it real AND drawn pics that are "forbidden" when there are nudes on it ?

isn't it possible to do some sort of "i am older than 18" agreement thingy into the registration which would make it "allowed" to post adult content ?
(or shouldn't the disclaimer already be sufficient ?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Even if there is a disclaimer, since this forum is hosted on a free site, it does not allow any adult content, so whatever you post, be it in link or photo form, please keep nudity on the down low.

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
Otoko

Otoko

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Do you have any idea how much you could get with commercials on a page ?
never really looked into this ...

but i think when this page reaches like 100 members it might be an idea to add commercials and use service like 1&1 webhosting they give 6 month for free and than every month 7€ which would be ok if it could be financialized by commercials in the forum like the one that already is here (i assume due to the free hoster)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Regrettably, this forum hosting site does not allow ads/ commercials to be used.
Back to top Go down
Otoko

Otoko

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm

thats why i said when there are enough users switch to a service like 1&1 which is free for 6 month and try to earn enough with ads in these 6 month ^^
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 am

Otoko, there are steps in place already to get a site that allows adult content up. This forum will remain but there will be a large site that will be a reaplacement for TH. It's currently being named and then it will be fairly quick once the domain name is purchased. Give it a week and so and a new site should be up.
Back to top Go down
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:12 am

Fewmets wrote:
Otoko, there are steps in place already to get a site that allows adult content up. This forum will remain but there will be a large site that will be a reaplacement for TH. It's currently being named and then it will be fairly quick once the domain name is purchased. Give it a week and so and a new site should be up.

I didn't hear about this. So you mean the site is almost done or just buying a domain?
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 am

Hosting has been arranged, and we just need to get a domain name after we decide on a site name. After that configuring a php based forum shouldn't take too long and it should be up within a couple days I would think. Depending on how the website itself will be set up it might take substantially longer. But once we have the forums in place we will at least have a place for adult content.
Back to top Go down
TachiKai

TachiKai

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 am

Fewmets wrote:

Very glad to hear about this! I wish this process much luck and speed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 am

Sorry for double post. Just a current progress report.

Spirit has the server all set up and ready and is just waiting on a domain name.

Admins of the new site are Mew Ellie and Satoshi (although I have a feeling Satoshi will have enough to handle here if he continues this site) and they will be responsible for handling the community aspect of it.

It is currently not 100% clear who will be doing development of the site but it appears that Spirit is planning to do it.

A forum will be almost immediately set up using a free forum software (hopefully not phpBB at Spirits' and my behest)

In the following week the forum will be tweaked and a website will be tweaked and implemented (again using a free pre-developed software).

Chat is going to remain IRC with no AJAX implementation on the website. Means a minimalistic text only system like we're using now.

Mods are currently undecided and will be chosen at a later date after everything is working according to Mew.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 am

First of all, I would be honored to be an admin. Running this site has been fairly easy, so I can handle both this forum and the new site if you'd let me :3

Just remember that trap shelter will always be open, since I have no intention of shutting it down in the near future.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 am

So the site is officially decided. Even though it was a tie and several other members who hadn't gotten a chance to vote because of the polls closing early voiced their opinion for Trap Haven it's going to be Trap Cafe. I'm not bitter at AAAAaaaaaaallll *sarcasm*

Keep an eye out. The site should be up shortly now. Within the next day or two.

It looks like this is the new domain: http://trap-cafe.com/ It will take a little time to set up but please enjoy yourselves.

This will probably be my last post. if not I'll be visiting a lot less. I really enjoyed making a lot of friends here and am sad to see them go but I'm out. Take care all of you. Love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adult Content ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Content ?   Adult Content ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Content ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Important Please read :: HOW TO POST LINKS-
Jump to: