Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got stood up

Go down 
+4
ShiSasuke
miss_alexis
Fewmets
OHMYGAWD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 pm

So today, Naomy was going to come over and we were going to do some fun stuff and even better stuff (le sexytime). So she told me her train was going to arrive at 15:09 at the trainstation. So to make sure i was on time i arrived at 14:50. At 16:15 she still hadnt showed up. In the hour that i was there everytime i saw someone that lookd like her it gave me that weird good feeling, but everytime it wasnt her.

Man.... if you were to nervous, afraid or just plain didnt like me.... you couldve just said so.... Now i bought all this stuff for us to eat&drink, cleand the whole house and super cleand my room for you, even bought that special stuff for us. Hell... you couldve atleast texted me. (EDIT: though i just found out you didnt have my number)

I hope you had a good reason to make me feel bad.

Last edited by OHMYGAWD on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Aww. There, there. You should play with a teddybear. Hug it and snuggle it and fuck it to cheer you up Smile
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

those were the thing i wanted to do with naomy =/

but a teddybear xD?! haha if i ever feel so bad that i want to kill myself i'll remember that fewmets xD
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 pm

oh nooooo! I'm so sorry OMG, I know how much you (and we!) were looking forward to this Sad I am sorry. But perhaps she got cold feet. It can be a big scary world out there for trap-like people, but that is still no excuse to be rude to someone nice enough to invite her over. *snuggles*
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:09 pm

*snuggles back*
Back to top Go down
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:25 am

Don't worry. It happens. Dood, atleast you had the talk for a Trap to come over where as me I can't fucking find one out here.

Maybe talk to her and then go from there but remember, she might've gotten nervous.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

ShiSasuke wrote:
Don't worry. It happens. Dood, atleast you had the talk for a Trap to come over where as me I can't fucking find one out here.

Maybe talk to her and then go from there but remember, she might've gotten nervous.

i wouldnt really be suprisd actually of naomy got nervous...... i was friggin shaking all over the damn place when i walked into the train station.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

Psychology is weird.. it's somehow easier for some people to completely back out rather than give a valid reason, even if they were just scared. Happened to me and Beth with a potential trap guy we met online who kept on saying he was gonna meet us then never did! Eventually we gave up on him and I returned the sexy costume to the store, haven't heard from him since.

Don't give up hope though, you'll find someone serious about it eventually!
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 am

Sad Gutted for you <3 **hugs**
Back to top Go down
Naomy

Naomy

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 am

hey

im sooooo sorry :'( but i coulndt tell you this right in front of my friend , i had a friend who got kicked out of his house for driving while smoking weed and he was my best friend so he asked if he could stay with me and i couldnt say no cuz he helped me alot to, he doesnt know that im bi/trapping so i couldnt tell you on msn right in front of him, i felt really really guilty Sad Sad

i was nervous but i was really excited to go but i couldnt Sad hopefully ull try to forgive me and give it another chance Sad
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 am

forgiven, forgiven and forgiven! (since we already talked about it on msn:P)
anyway...... its going to be maybe 6 weeks till we can meet up X_x
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 am

Aww I love it when these thing end happily.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

hooray for happy endings Very Happy but
...he got kicked out for driving while high? that's so lame i can't even broach the matter here Sad
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 am

Still say you should love a teddybear while you wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got stood up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stood up   I got stood up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got stood up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Advice and Counseling-
Jump to: