Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o

Go down 
+2
Shadowbreaker
miss_alexis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Empty
PostSubject: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 pm

What kind of music turns people on....... sexually? Razz

I love music from both sides of the spectrum: I really love girly music: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Spice Girls, Katy Perry, Gaga, SELENA GOMEX omg.
But sometimes I am in the mood for something rougher, and I need some heavy metal! For sex I really only enjoy, like, black metal: Burzum, Bathory, Nattefrost, Darkthrone, etc, and I'm gonna go ahead and list Electric Wizard too even though they aren't TECHNICALLY black metal. Their riffs make me so wet Razz Seriously though, listen to this and tell me you don't wanna fuck someone into the ground, for god's sake the lyric is "Sluts of Hell, with cunts of evil!" That's hot.

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 am

I found that the mellow, trancey remix album "These Re-Imagined Machines" by BT punctuated the 3some I had quite well Wink
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 am

...... this would not end up well for the person id have sex with if that song was playing................
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 am

miss_alexis wrote:
Their riffs make me so wet Razz Seriously though, listen to this and tell me you don't wanna fuck someone into the ground

You sure you're not the manager of DMC?
Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Tumblr_l5g01o3pOx1qafxh8o1_400

as for me. usually something like this. just seems more honest.
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 am

Katayotta wrote:

Very sure, and the most compelling of the evidence is that I do not know what a DMC is Shocked
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 am

miss_alexis wrote:
Katayotta wrote:

Very sure, and the most compelling of the evidence is that I do not know what a DMC is Shocked

This is DMC Detroit Metal City.

your "This riff makes me so wet" comment sounds exactly like something the manager would say before chugging whiskey and smashing the bottle on someones face.

Back to top Go down
Urielon

Urielon

PostSubject: Re: Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o   Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 pm

I am a very passionate person so dont judge me D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeaGUfZM5hs

Back to top Go down

Music during sex! SEX MUSIC o.o
Page 1 of 1