Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quick question...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

A quick question... Empty
PostSubject: A quick question...   A quick question... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 am

I have a quick question for the admin/mods on the forums. The description on this section of the board says:

"Here you can play roleplaying games and the like, but please keep sexual themes on the down low :3"

Are we talking no sexual themes at all? Or very mild stuff? A definition of what is and isn't acceptable would be very useful. I don't want to end up in trouble because the guidelines were a bit grey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A quick question...   A quick question... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 am

You can go as far as telling the people what your character is wearing, up to mild sexual content. But please refrain from posting hardcore stuff.

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
mihoshi

PostSubject: Re: A quick question...   A quick question... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 pm

where do the posters around here rp?

Yahoo?

I find eka's pretty good. the main theme may not be your cup of tea but there's a trap fallowing there.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: A quick question...   A quick question... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 am

Anyone want to do turn based RP in a thread here for shits and giggles? See what happens?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick question...   A quick question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: