Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alert about Elexis.

Go down 
+2
Otoko
Fewmets
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

Alert about Elexis. Empty
PostSubject: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 am

I'm moving these comments from another topic that I'm removing them from. Elexis in the context of these posts refer to me. I figure that it will make less peole upset if I relocate them rather then simply removing them.

Otoko wrote:
P.S. seeing that name "Elexis" again makes me pretty mad ... for everyone who didn't know, Elexis was some idiot telling lies to everyone and even making ppl fall in love with "her" only to sooner or later finaly giving in and telling the truth that "she" was actually a guy just "acting" -.-
Poor shining-chan was completely heartbroken !

Fewmets wrote:
Otoko, please don't start bringing that up again, especially if you don't know the whole story. And by your logic if men shouldn't take hormones because they're not born with them, people shouldn't get transfusions because we can't naturally transfer blood, and boys shouldn't crossdres because the clothing isn't made for them.

and for the record I haven't been making anyone fall in love with me. I don't even think that's possible. Shining was the only one who loved me before she left anyways, it's only now that like 6gajilion people are pulling me in every direction.

EventideHQ wrote:
Quote :
Otoko, please don't start bringing that up again, especially if you don't know the whole story.

What Otoko means with his statement, is that we have issues to believe in your stories, I see no problem in Roleplay, but if we can't be sure if you're just telling lies, or really the truth, some of us will remain sceptical.

butterflysly wrote:
Otoko wrote:
P.S. seeing that name "Elexis" again makes me pretty mad ... for everyone who didn't know, Elexis was some idiot telling lies to everyone and even making ppl fall in love with "her" only to sooner or later finaly giving in and telling the truth that "she" was actually a guy just "acting" -.-

Just like to re-itterate this before commenting on this thread. it.

Uberstiegfritche wrote:
butterflysly wrote:
Otoko wrote:

Just like to re-itterate this before commenting on this thread.

This subject matter is in very hot water legally, you should probably keep it to yourself if you like it.

That was only one side of the story, this allegation was based on a message sent on AIM. And while its true the message was sent, there is no proof that elexis sent it...there is somebody else who had access to that AIM account, and that person is a notorious shit-stirrer.

So lets not start this drama up again...

"Everyone lies on the internet" - stick to that motto and you should be fine. Rolling Eyes

Lady_Trampleton wrote:
EventideHQ wrote:

Quote :
Otoko, please don't start bringing that up again, especially if you don't know the whole story.

What Otoko means with his statement, is that we have issues to believe in your stories, I see no problem in Roleplay, but if we can't be sure if you're just telling lies, or really the truth, some of us will remain sceptical.

I would like to add my voice to this. There is a very fine line between roleplaying and out-right lying, especially lying to intentionally cause hurt or distress. I for one will not take anything "Elexis" says seriously, and I warn others to be similarly aware. I'm not saying we should all ignore him/her, but just keep in mind that what he/she says may not be the truth.

Fewmets wrote:
When I next see him I'm going to get Admin to prune this message, Otoko's comment, my rebutal, part of butterfly's comment and Uber's rebutal from this topic. They're tangential and not the point of the topic. If you want to talk about this make a new topic that I can avoid like a hellfire. It has no place in my thread.
[edit] Lady T's comment too.

Uberstiegfritche wrote:
Fewmets wrote:
When I next see him I'm going to get Admin to prune this message, Otoko's comment, my rebutal, part of butterfly's comment and Uber's rebutal from this topic. They're tangential and not the point of the topic. If you want to talk about this make a new topic that I can avoid like a hellfire. It has no place in my thread.
[edit] Lady T's comment too.

I'm sorry for going off topic, but I was trying to defend you, otoko's comment was slanderous...

I think this one was originally sarcasm
butterflysly wrote:
Yes feel free to do that Few i'd be happy for those comments to all disppear.

Please feel free to continue that discussion here. I will be keeping a long distance away from it because I'm sick of explaining this to people. If that wasn't sarcasm please correct me Butterfly, I'm not good at telling online sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Otoko

Otoko

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

oh nice didn't see that ... good move.

Roleplay is OK but only if ppl know the "truth" whatever the truth really is
Back to top Go down
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth about Few/Elexis/Whatever, but at least there is a thread now which people should *hopefully* look at and read. It's not really fair on us to keep policing the site and warning others of one member's shady background.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

... gotta say i really dont care about this anymore xD
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

It does kind of put a dampner on things when you can't be sure of someone else. Especially someone else who is then given moderater powers.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 am

Was going to avoid this post but when I saw somebody actually replied I thought I'd poke my head in just once. And then after reading Butterfly's post I figured I should address that issue.

I am a mod but I hope once the community picks up a little Satoshi will remove me from being the administrator of the sex subboard (that's the only place I have power). He only assigned me as a mod there because He couldn't be there and the topic needed serious pruning and re-railing (although now it's kind of derailed again). I want to be part of the community but the trust issue is one of the reasons I haven't put my foot in to try and be a mod. People need to be able to trust the moderators to be objective. I also do not trust my ability to do so. A couple friends from here have told me I'd make a good mod here but I doubt that between these two issues. Unless I am specifically asked I do not plan to step up to be a mod. If I'm asked I will probably say yes but try to keep from doing anything that may be controversial which in turn makes me more biased which in turn makes me a worse mod.
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 am

Trust is an issue. hard to trust someone when you can't be sure if ANYTHING they say is real. then again you could always change your name to George Costanza.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alert about Elexis.   Alert about Elexis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alert about Elexis.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: