Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Poll] for the website's name

Go down 
+9
miss_alexis
Myon
TachiKai
ShiSasuke
Fewmets
Admin
Sephie
krogoth04
cool_boy_mew
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What is your prefered name for our new website?
Trap Haven
[Poll] for the website's name Vote_lcap42%[Poll] for the website's name Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Trap-Unity
[Poll] for the website's name Vote_lcap5%[Poll] for the website's name Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Trap Oasis
[Poll] for the website's name Vote_lcap11%[Poll] for the website's name Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Trap Café
[Poll] for the website's name Vote_lcap42%[Poll] for the website's name Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cool_boy_mew

[Poll] for the website's name Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 am

Alright, so the poll will run for about 24 hours, so vote fast.

Poll closed: It was very close, but Trap-Café wins

Last edited by cool_boy_mew on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krogoth04

krogoth04

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:51 am

lol trap haven sounds too similar, but damn trap cafe sounds chill as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sephie

Sephie

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 am

I can imagine it now~

Maids.

Coffee.

Cake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 am

Yeah i somewhat agree with the others. Trap-Heaven and Trap Haven sound too similar..

Reminds me of all the good times at TH </////////////3
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 am

And what's wrong with staying close to your roots? What are we if not a haven for traps? A home away from home. Why not pick a name that says "if you can here you can be free to be yourself"?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

That's one hell of a good point. LOL

Okay, Trap Haven it is for me too.

:3
Back to top Go down
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am

Why must we get something that is similar to the past? We all need to grow up and pick something original. Remember why it went down, because that person couldn't handle pressure.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 am

What does that persons inefficiencies have to do with a website name?
Back to top Go down
TachiKai

TachiKai

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Trap Cafe sounds like a very cool place to hang out. Trap Haven sounds a bit too similar to the old site... Just bugs me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Fewmets wrote:
What does that persons inefficiencies have to do with a website name?
Due to the fact that the first suggested name is almost 100% similar, just without a word shows signs of denial. Also, who are you to talk? You have your own problems and before it became a big deal, you and that other person bitched at him way too much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Okay, friendly debates are acceptable, but please do not let these debates escalate into full blown arguments.

Peace.

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Myon

Myon

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Gotta go with Trap-Café. It sounds really chill.
Haven? Really? Please move on people.
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I personally think that Trap Haven is a SUPERIOR name to Trap Heaven. Heaven seems to me real cheesy and frivolous. I think that he-who-shall-not-be-named should have chosen Haven in the first place, and so we are just correcting the mistake and improving, evolving if you will. Plus, this way the initials will be the same so I can keep the TH tattoo I got on my butt xD
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

trap café sounds pretty damn good to me! Actually sounds like a real place, a real place id visit a lot......
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Aww, I didn't get to vote
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Looks like it's a close battle between trap haven and trap cafe for the lead!!!!!!!

Personally, I like them both :>
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Looks like it's a close battle between trap haven and trap cafe for the lead!!!!!!!

Personally, I like them both :>

yup, both sound pretty good, but trap café just sounds a little bit better! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

I misclicked and hit view results, so then it told me poll was closed and didn't actually let me vote Sad ah well...
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

oddly i can't vote either :S
Back to top Go down
spiritus

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 pm

the voting was just for 24 hours, you must have missed it
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

according to the timestamps, I tried to vote at less than 10 hours into it. I should have been able to still.
Back to top Go down
cool_boy_mew

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Odd, the poll should have finished today at 9PM est (-5)
Back to top Go down
cool_boy_mew

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

Well alright Ellie and Butterflyshy, what are your votes?
Back to top Go down
cool_boy_mew

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 am

It was very close, but Trap-Café wins
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

cool_boy_mew wrote:
It was very close, but Trap-Café wins

i very well understand that this is a frivolous question, but would it be possible to include that accent over the 'e' on the site's main logo? it makes it look way classier, imo

or not lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] for the website's name   [Poll] for the website's name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] for the website's name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Announcements :: Site updates-
Jump to: