Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMBER (>.>)

Go down 
+9
Otoko
KSS
scyther13
Stephurs
Admin
Fallen
coderedx82
miss_alexis
amber <3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scyther13

scyther13

AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 am

amber <3 wrote:
It's been a weird winter

Most of the time its cold, but you get one of those days that the temp goes up to like 50

Most winters it stays cold, snow can vary greatly

What games do you play?

I just started, only like 6 months (takes forever to paint and have it look well)
40K, tyranids
; >w< ;

Tabletop game wise I don't really get to play many. I have played D&D and Call of Cthulhu a little.
I have played a as I call it. Arcade version of mechwarrior/battletech called techcommander.

I play Yu-gi-oh, and MTG but don't get much time to play them. So at the moment most of my cards are collecting dust. Though I try to keep up with the games. I do have pokemon stuff, yet I don't have many new cards, plus I've never really played it beyond the novelty of the cards themselves.

I would really like to try mechwarrior/battletech, since I love the idea of commanding an army of your own customized robots.

Video game wise, oh goodness. I am not up on the times with games like skyrim I don't have massive amounts of cash to drop on that. Most of my games are priced down stuff. I own a almost all of the nintendo consoles. a ps2, Dsi and a psp, along with a pc. Games oh god so many games, I don't have as many as some people , but I have a fair amount.

Beyond that I really like to go out to flea markets, malls, and places where you can just get out and walk.
I do enjoy reading as well.

I don't get out much sadly. I do go out with one of my friends who lives near by every now and then though. He's a nice fellow. Who sold his nes to me for a amazingly cheap price for all the games he gave me.

Well what am I saying I seem selfish. I don't want to come off as that, but when I see a deal and I can get it I try my best to buy said item, or at least consider it.

Enough rambling. lol!

Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 am

amber <3 wrote:
miss_alexis wrote:
amber <3 wrote:
super smash bros,
whoooo do you play as?

Haven't played in awhile, but
Wolf, falco, luigi, kirby, sonic, snake, ROB, lukas, pikachu, most of the time do random XD

wow Amber, you're so versatile <3
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 am

miss_alexis wrote:
amber <3 wrote:
miss_alexis wrote:
amber <3 wrote:
super smash bros,
whoooo do you play as?

Haven't played in awhile, but
Wolf, falco, luigi, kirby, sonic, snake, ROB, lukas, pikachu, most of the time do random XD

wow Amber, you're so versatile <3

Versatile hmmmm don't know what you mean't by that ,but ok.
No I play as almost everyone but olimer, I could never figure him out.
I really enjoy playing as mario, captain falcon, marth, mr game and watch, and link. Yet as I said I like to play as everyone.
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 am

amber <3 wrote:
It's been a weird winter
40K, tyranids

Thats what Lady_T has, I'm a guard player and have been for about... 14 years -_- through the best of times and the worst of times xD

I may have to start a miniatures thread then Wink lol although mine look a bit like they're painted via shotgun lol
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 am

Did play yugio for a bit when blackwings were out
Two decks, blackwing and the .... The technology monsters that beafed each other up ....

See above post for mtg

Have pokemon cards though never really played
Played the original star wars card game

Now I need to show you my pokemon game collection >.<
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 am

amber <3 wrote:
Did play yugio for a bit when blackwings were out
Two decks, blackwing and the .... The technology monsters that beafed each other up ....

See above post for mtg

Have pokemon cards though never really played
Played the original star wars card game

Now I need to show you my pokemon game collection >.<

Wow I really would of never expected, you girls to be into this sort of stuff. Yet I think it's really cool.
This whole thread feels ironic in so many ways.

Oh what makes you dislike the new magic I am not up with everything, but other than introducing new playtypes I don't see a difference.

Oh and GAMES OR GTFO. Razz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_rmgr1-Rg&feature=channel_video_title

Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 am

scyther13 wrote:

"adjective: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities." She plays a lot of characters lol. I just stick with Zelda.
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 am

miss_alexis wrote:
scyther13 wrote:

"adjective: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities." She plays a lot of characters lol. I just stick with Zelda.

I knew what versatile meant, yet it just seemed odd that you used it. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 am

It was really just planeswalkers, card advantage on a stick, dont have an answer, well your behind now

the new jace that ruined it for me, might go back after a bit to see

but jace the mind sculptor, every competitive deck needed them, only $100 each >.>
he did get banned, but havent wanted to go back yet, might draft, but dont think any more than that for now

Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 am

scyther13 wrote:

Wow I really would of never expected, you girls to be into this sort of stuff. Yet I think it's really cool.
This whole thread feels ironic in so many ways.

Well for me, being girly didn't become apparent to me until middle school, even then i kind of suppressed it till recently, but my thoughts would always go back to I wish i was a girl.

so i played whatever was fun to do and that was video games and legos and dinosaurs (main things), though did play dolls and house etc. with my sister, and my mom was good at not putting a gender barrier on what toys we could play with.
So before middle school gender didn't really mean anything to me that was significant because it wasn't, just a few things that it controlled.

but after and during middle school gender started to really make a difference
and I'm one to not offend people and am very compilable to rules (not a rule breaker for the most part), so i kind of forced myself into the stereotype guy roll

Over the years I would try my sisters clothes on every once in a while, and then last year, I actually got myself my own clothes and kept buying from there

so now with the last order that came in, probably have like 10ish outfits (probably more and not mixing and matching)

to me it doesnt seem so weird, since im not actually a girl and never will be, but i can be close XD

(ramble .... rant ... )
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 am

amber <3 wrote:
(ramble .... rant ... )

Amber you're cute. I wouldn't mind if you rambled some more Wink
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 am

I didn't mean to be offensive anything. I'm not for sure if to use the term trap or girl. Maybe I should just use your names.
Anyways I don't want to bored you with just one subject. I did that in the past and people(women) ran away.

Anyways concerning MTG was not up with the game, I don't play regularly. I enjoy it though.

Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:53 am

scyther13 wrote:
I didn't mean to be offensive anything. I'm not for sure if to use the term trap or girl. Maybe I should just use your names.
Anyways I don't want to bored you with just one subject. I did that in the past and people(women) ran away.

Anyways concerning MTG was not up with the game, I don't play regularly. I enjoy it though.

well, you weren't offensive, just not used to being called a girl, very flattering though XD
either way is fine
I guess i just wanted to let you to know where i was coming from/ my background

dont worry about boring me with one subject, I can kill subjects into eternity, very ocd sometimes

MTG: I liked to make decks that were unorthodox and did things that would eventually win games but not in the normal ways.
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 am

Awesome I am going to make a Traditional game/tabletop game thread.
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 am

New outfit, yeah.

AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 YhI8J
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 LW0Hq
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 2uZgk
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 NQLjT
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 AdLSX
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 X5wa
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 0mJ5X
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Q1JeM
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 F5QWZ
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 ZSpUc
AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 O19t
Back to top Go down
Urielon

Urielon

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

your so prettiiiiieeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMBER (>.>)   AMBER (>.>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMBER (>.>)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Everything Trap Related :: Trap Pics :: Trap Shelter's Very Own Traps!-
Jump to: