Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makeup Tips!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

Makeup Tips! Empty
PostSubject: Makeup Tips!   Makeup Tips! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 am

There's nothing that really brings out your femininity like makeup, and so this is a thread for everyone's favorite looks, tips, tricks, whatever you like; I know there are a bunch of great video tutorials, so post your favorites! Ok, enough of that, I need help. Wink

I've know you are supposed to be able to blend eyeshadow colors, I've seen a bunch of vids and so on, but my always turns into just a gradient of whatever shade I use on my eyelid Sad I like my eyeshadow to be darker so I usually start with that, and if it's black already I don't see the point of adding some extra to the crease, but when I try to put anything else, I'd like a pink or green or it's not important, the colors do not stand out, and it looks like I just used black the whole way. Blah.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

Makeup Tips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Tips!   Makeup Tips! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Not sure if this is what you already do, but I learned a trick from a friend who used to use so many colours on her eyes it was untrue!

Instead of putting one colour on all over and then over-lapping with others, she used to put the eye-shadow on in lines, three at a time and use a big-ish brush to blend them together, almost like using watercoloured paint. It's a little difficult to describe, but I hope you get the idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Makeup Tips!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Advice and Counseling-
Jump to: