Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The v count.

Go down 
+7
Fallen
OHMYGAWD
b4k4
Stephurs
Katayotta
Fewmets
scyther13
11 posters

Are you a virgin?
Virgin
The v count. Vote_lcap47%The v count. Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Not A virgin
The v count. Vote_lcap53%The v count. Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
scyther13

scyther13

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 am

So how many virgins do we have?
I am one. I won't pout about it since every friend I've had has only had failed relationships so I've decided not to rush things.
I'd really like your thoughts. I'll make a poll for non-virgin/virgin ratio here.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 am

I'm not. I wish it could be my first time every time but sadly it can't :'(
All of the relationships I've had have either not worked out because of my eccentricities or they've been with people that a lot of others consider "Bad".

I've kind of got 5 semiworking relationships but they're all things that people don't understand and it makes them really hard to talk about with people. That's why I love this community. Not only can I be friends with all these cute traps but people tend to be more accepting of me as a whole (probably because everyone understand that they're deviants too Razz).

I wish I could share my first time with everyone and they could all share theirs with me but that would be impossible so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:11 am

I'm not a deviant. that being said you could always share your first time with all traps and trap lovers here in one mass orgy. just give me a year to become sexier first.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

Katayotta wrote:
I'm not a deviant. that being said you could always share your first time with all traps and trap lovers here in one mass orgy. just give me a year to become sexier first.

That would be great if I still had it >.> And what do you mean you're not a deviant? Does anyone not have some little special thing that is unique to them? Razz Everyone's a deviant lol. The degree just varies. Razz

Tangent: This topic has made me think about posting about my first time in that other thread, but I dunno if I should...
Back to top Go down
Stephurs

Stephurs

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 am

I'm still a virgin, losing it was never something I cared about; but at this point it'd be nice to experience it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
Katayotta

Katayotta

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 am

Fewmets wrote:

That would be great if I still had it >.> And what do you mean you're not a deviant? Does anyone not have some little special thing that is unique to them? Razz Everyone's a deviant lol. The degree just varies. Razz

Tangent: This topic has made me think about posting about my first time in that other thread, but I dunno if I should...

I meant first time in an orgy. and the "i'm not a deviant" was supposed to be seen as semi ironic when fused with the sentence right after. I'm a complete sexual deviant, pretty much the only thing that turns me off is scat and vomit.

Stephurs, with your looks and from what i can tell playful and cute personality. i'm surprised guys aren't lining up to take your V card. I'm sure many of the guys here would happily take that opportunity,
Back to top Go down
Stephurs

Stephurs

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 am

You are quite the flatterer Mr. Katayotta ;D
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
Fewmets

Fewmets

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

Hahaha. Not my first time in an orgy either Razz And sorry, I'm not good at picking up irony.
Back to top Go down
b4k4

b4k4

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 am

Good news, if the gods become angry at us, we have at least 3 eligible volcano sacrifices ^_^
lol!
In hindsight, I wish I had taken better care of my V card, my first time was awful.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Still a virgin here, never realy cared about losing it actually..... had very different idea's and goals in my mind then the rest of my age....

But now it would be nice to experience it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Lost at age 13.... to a 19 year old. Yeah, all I remember was booze and her.

Which in hindsight, I wish I had waited. But at the same time the experiences after is what shaped me. To have a great knowledge of sex is great and all. Somedays I do think it would be nice to be naive... would make things easier.

Another note: I agree with Katayotta on his note about you, Stephurs.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Girlfriend and I fooled around with foreplay (lots of oral!) when we were young but waited till we were both 16 (legal age in UK) before we had sex. Still with her today =)
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 pm

I voted virgin because I have never been with a boy Sad Sad Sad it's next on my list lol.

But I'm also not a virgin, I had a nice gf in highschool and we went our separate ways after 4 years because she and her parents were a set of lunatics. And that's coming from me, lol. We had sex that whole time, it was nice but I never seemed to get into it the way she would, which now makes a lot of sense to me. I could never be as aggressive as she wanted :/ But uh, still kind of feel weird about it because the last thing she ever said to me, just after we broke up for the last time, was "wouldn't it be funny if you turned out to be gay," aaand here we are bounce
Back to top Go down
EventideHQ

EventideHQ

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

OHMYGAWD wrote:
Still a virgin here, never realy cared about losing it actually..... had very different idea's and goals in my mind then the rest of my age....

But now it would be nice to experience it Smile

Guess what, I'll visit you in summer. Then I will take your virginity, your weed and all your life forces. That is how we women roll.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

i dont think thats going to take my life force away xD only going to give me more xD!!!

i,m looking forward to that so much my power level is OVER NINEEEETHOUSSSAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 pm

As previously said, I lost mine at quite a late-ish age. Hurt like a bitch but worth it! lol!
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

Fallen wrote:
Lost at age 13.... to a 19 year old. Yeah, all I remember was booze and her.

Which in hindsight, I wish I had waited. But at the same time the experiences after is what shaped me. To have a great knowledge of sex is great and all. Somedays I do think it would be nice to be naive... would make things easier.

Another note: I agree with Katayotta on his note about you, Stephurs.

Dude that comes straight out of a drunk older sister straight shota manga, just wow man.
Yeah I miss being naive to an extent as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The v count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The v count.   The v count. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The v count.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: General Sex Discussion Board-
Jump to: