Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?

Go down 
4 posters

Wanna touch it.
Eww keep your hands away I'm a girl
Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Vote_lcap40%Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Oh yeah stroke it baby
Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Vote_lcap60%Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
scyther13

scyther13

Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Empty
PostSubject: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

We have a few traps here. A thing I've seen when it comes to transsexuals is that some don't want their man touching their male parts.
Now do any of you "girls" out there have this preference, or do you want full contact.

Derp sorry I am trying my best to word this.

Back to top Go down
Stephurs

Stephurs

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 am

That's how I am. I prefer to think I don't have a penis at all, so if my partner was to interact with it that would ruin my mood.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:11 am

If my partner wants to play with me like that I wouldn't mind so much, I'm there for his amusement after all, but I would never touch myself while having sex, that would just be rude lol.
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I would go with whatever my partner wants me to do

stimulation from both ends is cool
Though usually, for me, one end shuts the other off, so kind of hard to do both at once

Foreplay, I guess is more dick oriented
While in the act is more ass oriented

"pan-stimulation" would be awsome
lol!
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 am

Interesting, to hear that, so it seems some of you lean for more of the transgendered side of things then just trap.
Though it's understandable if you want to transition or consider yourself more of a girl then a trap.

Also Amber I like what you said.
It's kind of hard to get an erection if your being anally stimulated if you did get one you might push him out lol.
Since the way muscles and stuff are down there.
Though I think this may apply a little to women as well. Though I have no idea.

Miss Alexis explain how it would be rude? I mean do you think it would show your partner that they are not satisfying you enough. Unless a person can orgasm from anal stimulation a little work is needed sometimes.

Though it's interesting to hear this. Most Traps are very private.

So tell me more and keep looking good lol!
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 am

scyther13 wrote:
Miss Alexis explain how it would be rude? I mean do you think it would show your partner that they are not satisfying you enough. Unless a person can orgasm from anal stimulation a little work is needed sometimes.

No, I just mean that, for me the exciting part of sex is getting my partner off. I would want him to fuck me how he likes it until he cums. Anal stimulation, moving, moaning, and kissing all feel so good to me that I wouldn't even need to climax to have the best night ever. If I were to start fapping, then I would be concentrating on something other than my partner's orgasm, and as I said, that's just rude Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?   Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the traps here prefer to have stimulation from both ends or not?
Page 1 of 1