Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scyther13

scyther13

Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying) Empty
PostSubject: Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)   Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 am

Talk about Tabletop games, Rpgs, and cardgames here.

I run a black and green deck in MTG, and mainly a synchron deck in yugioh.
haven't played much D&d, but i like it.
Never played games like warhammer, or battletech. Yet I'd like to try them. I have played heroscape though.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)   Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am

Magic - i just started my new Zombie deck (black/blue).
I used to play a Vampire Deck (black and a touch of red) - Gotta love Lifelink

Yu-gi-oh - Dragon's Deck: Based around Putting out the stronger sooner. With the right cards at the beginning I could summon a 8 star dragon with no sarfice. It was badass. Sadly I gave it to my younger brother who than won quite a few tournies with it. He gave me the trophy. But I put it on the shelf next to the other trophy my brother;s and I have won.

Started a D&D character but never got to play him. Fell through before we started.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)   Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 am

I used to play MTG. Had three decks. I had a deck of all Kavus (which sucked because they're so many different colours) that I used against friends and I had a black and red deck I used at competitions at wizards comics and collectables and then a kickass sliver deck I used for private duels.

I also used to play the firefly/serenity rpg with some friends online but I've lost contact with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)   Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traditional Games(tabletop/cardgames/Roleplaying)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: