Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you wearing, slut?

Go down 
+2
miss_alexis
Fewmets
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

What are you wearing, slut? Empty
PostSubject: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

THis is a thread for sluts to tell everyone how nasty their clothes are. Please use the format below:

1) Say what you're wearing. Every article of clothing. Leave nothing out.

2) Say how long you've been wearing it and how long you've masturbated in it since putting it on, as well as how many times you've cum in it since putting it on.

3) describe any stains in it that are of a sexual nature so everyone can know how slutty you've been in the past in those clothes.

I'll start.
I'm wearing a really tight white corset under a cute purple dress. It's kinda like this one cept the sleeves are longer, it's got a longer skirt and the black is a dark purple: http://tinyurl.com/6vuxf88 . I've also got my collar like always and am wearing cute white bloomers (the traditional style, not the new ones like in anime) I'm also wearing black nylon gloves, and black thigh-high stockings.

I put it on at 2:30 this morning and it's almost 10:15 now so... ~8 hours I've been wearing it and I put it on when I woke up. I've been masturbating in it since I put it on minus the three hours I fell asleep. I've cum once so far since then and my mate came in me while wearing it. I've also peed myself 3 times since putting it on but unfortunately those were all accidents. Had one accident while Sirrus was fucking me, had another while I fell asleep, and then had another just a few minutes ago :'(

The panties are pretty stained cause I wear them lots so they get masturbated in and wet in lots but the dress is pretty new so it doesn't have many stains if it has any :'(

Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 am

This is tangentially related, because I'm not wearing anything too outlandish atm, BUT:
Check my profile pic. You see that nightie? That is the sexiest thing I have ever had the sexy pleasure of wearing sexily. It is pink and slightly see-through with black lining and a black bra. Unfortunately it is not mine, it is my sister's. Whenever I "borrow" her things, I try to be as sneaky as possible and not cum all over them, etc, but that nightie is just too hot for me to handle. When she is not around I have worn it to sleep in, I have fapped in it, I have fapped WITH it, and MANY TIMES i have been wearing it when I use my dildo, and I always use plenty of lube. Also, it is a very light material so I don't know how to wash it. I get very ashamed when it gets covered in all kinds of lube and cum and sweat, cause my sister is already kind of on the lookout for funky behavior concerning her clothes and me, but I simply cannot help it, it is TOO sexy of an outfit Razz
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 am

Again nothing outlandish on right now.
But I have a Maroon Split back halter that I made myself out of a sweater and with that came 2 thigh high leg warmers. I feel extremely frisky in it and it is drowned in pre. Longest I've ever worn it was around 3 hours. I cannot crossdress for too long since I am closeted and nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:36 am

y all are wearing some nice things....

only thing i,m wearing now are my boxers and my socks xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:06 am

Wow, I'm impressed that majority of people here are passionate cross-dressers. I myself do not engage in crossdressing, but I find it hot anyway :3
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 am

You'd be surprised by the "forbidden feeling" of it at first, then it just gets better from there.
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 am

coderedx82 wrote:
You'd be surprised by the "forbidden feeling" of it at first, then it just gets better from there.
Hell yeah! I tell you, the first time I was entranced by my sister's panty drawer I tried on a bunch of stuff while fapping, and the whole time i was like 'WTFFFFF am i doing?!?!" But that just made it hotter lol Smile
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 am

Yes it does :3 But sometimes it can be an enemy if that feeling overcomes you.
Back to top Go down
Stephurs

Stephurs

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 am

Presently I'm just wearing some cute white and pink panties with my pink satin night gown. Very Happy I was too tired to get anymore dressed up, plus it's sleepy time soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Well thinking of changing before bed. gonna go bag my panties up. Anyone want to buy them? I've peed in them three times today, masturbated in them all day, and they now have a fresh foxie cum stain from what's leaked out of my pussy, plus they're stained from numerous times before. Bidding starts at $650 CAD
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

As much as I am in dire need of some panties and other clothes, I prefer to receive mine dry.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Aww. I was kinda joking anyway though. If somebody had wanted them I would have given my panties to them but I put them in the wash this morning when I got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing, slut?   What are you wearing, slut? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing, slut?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: