Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Mates

Go down 
+14
EventideHQ
SoulCake
miss_alexis
crimsongloryfan
dirtyaznstyle
coderedx82
Uberstiegfritche
Shadowbreaker
Otoko
OHMYGAWD
Admin
Ellietrap
Sephie
Fewmets
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 am

Eventide, The question is as to why it's illegal. Either of those two. Zoo- and Paedo- are both only illegal because of the negative actions of some of the people who partake in it and abuse those they love. Mostly for mass distribution over the internet, video cassette, and other media. The actions are not in and of themselves bad but they've been banned because some people who do them do bad things. By that logic corporations and governments should also be illegal. Not to mention the upperclass, the lower class, the middle class, and humanity in general.

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 am

<All content removed>

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 am

[EDIT] This was to address some comments about legality that have been deleted due to off topic purposes but this thread will remain because others much have similar issues with it and it's relevant to the topic of animal mating. [/EDIT]
A: it's only illegal in some places.
B: it's not illegal to speak of, only to do in 99% of places.
D: If you don't like it don't continue being part of this thread. Please stop purposely trying to derail it. This is to talk about your opinions on mating animals, not to talk about your opinions on topics being opened or closed

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 am

[EDIT] This is Fewmets. This was posted before the removal of unrelated information from this topic and will remain here at least for now because although it's unrelated it's from the site admin and I'd feel awkward deleting it [/EDIT]

Guys! It is true that no one can stop you from expressing your opinions and thoughts, but please use some restraint in voicing out your opinions. Some of the comments here are bordering on slander. Remember that people have different needs and interests, and you should respect that.

Please keep this in mind when posting.
You are mingling with REAL people with REAL feelings and emotions.

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Wait wait... few you have the power to remove our comments? Can you clarify this.
I'm not sure how i feel about that.

Anyway, The thing about the legality still stands you're correct it's not illegal to talk about it, however it is illegal to encourage it & you've basicly just admited commiting a crime aswell. I still stand by close the thread & go elsewhere if you want to talk about this. Chat in PM even just don't do it out in the forum like this, some of us like to stand well on the other side of the line of legality.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Yes, Satoshi gave me Moderator of this forum because he was the only Mod and he can't be here 24/7. Especially since it was turning into a flame war. All of your topics related to the other discussion were moved to a thread in general discussion. This topic was steering quickly away from what was intended.

As for legality issues if you want to steer clear then don't continue looking at this thread. If Satoshi says it needs to be closed it will be closed. It's not breaking any forum rules. As for me admitting I committed a crime that admission is based on your assumption that it's illegal where I live.

[edit] I'm also browsing the sex board like 24/7 so if any problems are happening I'll probably know about them and can contact the people involved to discuss how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Ok thank you for that clarification few, there were parts of those posts related to the legality issue rather than the issue that has been moved. Those parts were not in need of removal.

Also I am aware of the "dont like it don't look at it" thing however I would like you to note I've made no personal comment as to how I feel about it.

Legally speaking I know zoophilia or bestiality to be illegal where you are few unless your region has specific bylaws concerning it. I have however never come across that in Canada.

So all in all I stand by my assertion that this is still a subject that is best kept either to another board or to PMs.

My apologies for being obstinate but the legal issue here forces me to act in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

@ Fewmets:

I will not say that you need to delete your topic, because I believe that everyone has their own sexual preferences and tastes, and that no one, absolutely no one can degrade or belittle you for your them, be it bestiality, pedophilia, or any other fetish you might have.

That's why that board is there. I wanted people to express themselves freely and positively. I also did not state any specifics so that you can post ANYTHING you want.

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Well then I'll shut up and wait out. My Appologies Few enjoy your topic.

[self edit for off topic message]
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 am

BEST THREAD EVER! Yes, While I love Traps and Loli, I also love animal sex. (you sick son of a bitch!...."duh?" ) As a Dom there's just something so beautiful to me about watching one of my pets be fucked and knotted, forced to stay there and take every drop of seed an eager canine has to give. Besides, ass always feels better when it's pre lubed and stretched.

as for myself I'd love a chance to breed a female husky or shepard. maybe a mare. best part, unlike a human woman there's no chance or pregnancy and you can cum in her as much as you want. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Why can't everyone be nice, >.>

Im very empathetic, so I can see where everyone comes from for the most part.

Beastiality/zoophilia is/can be weird for people
Not "normal"

But it also has a sort of apeal, to feel a new different organ
And maybe the thought of animalistic sex

Few, I agree with you on being a loving partner with an animal, and not just "animal rape"

I would want to feel and animal inside me, but wouldn't be more than that, so wouldn't really do it since I want a relation more than just sex, and I don't think I could with an animal on the level I want

FYI, do like furries
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Katayotta wrote:
BEST THREAD EVER! Yes, While I love Traps and Loli, I also love animal sex. (you sick son of a bitch!...."duh?" ) As a Dom there's just something so beautiful to me about watching one of my pets be fucked and knotted, forced to stay there and take every drop of seed an eager canine has to give. Besides, ass always feels better when it's pre lubed and stretched.

as for myself I'd love a chance to breed a female husky or shepard. maybe a mare. best part, unlike a human woman there's no chance or pregnancy and you can cum in her as much as you want. Twisted Evil

You speak like a man of experience.. care to give any details on what you've done involving animals and your slaves?
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 am

Amber, Normal is completely individual perspective.

Shadowbreaker, Sadly my experiences for now are very few. entertaining as they were I am the kind who always wants MORE from any situation I can get myself into in life. I will say this, It was very humorous to hear a writhing, moaning, unbeknownst to me at the time future ex girlfriend, ask me "when is he going to cum?" to which i replied "he's been cumming for the past 5 minutes" triggering an instant orgasm in her.
Back to top Go down
amber <3

amber <3

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 am

Katayotta wrote:
Amber, Normal is completely individual perspective.

Yeah that is why I put it in quotes
I was saying society standards for normal.

Which society standards are fucked up anyhow
Society normal is far from actual normal

Oh, and isn't sodomy illegal in some states, and private conduct of such is fine
So zoophilia can be legal and fine under similar terms
If society was empathetic about everyone sexuality ....
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:35 am

I like you amber you use logic. but lets face it, society is an odd amalgam of ideological morality and completely fucked up reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Mates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: General Sex Discussion Board-
Jump to: