Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now

Go down 
+5
scyther13
Stephurs
coderedx82
Fewmets
ShiSasuke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Empty
PostSubject: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 am

Anyone have one of those? For me, not really. Though I wouldn't mind having a mate.

What about everyone else? Cool
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 am

I have a crush on a lot of people, Only one that I could potentially see any time soon though (lives in the same city) And she's moving away in march :'(
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 am

There is this one women, I have had a crush on her ever since she wore her hair short. That is what made me notice her in the first place. I've asked her out before, but it was spontaneous and I never knew she was attracted towards someone else. Now that someone else is dating somebody who isn't her I am trying to take my time and waiting for her to get the picture before asking. I would be attracted to some male people at my school if they all weren't stuck up, public man whores (I prefer to keeps things in the bedroom)
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Stephurs

Stephurs

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 am

Not yet, no.

I really want a boyfriend, but there's nobody in my life who I could see fulfilling that. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie-hearts@hotmail.com
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 pm

There is someone, yet she's younger than me so It's not socially acceptable.

Oh and I'll go out with you I don't really know much about love though.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Stephurs wrote:
Not yet, no.

I really want a boyfriend, but there's nobody in my life who I could see fulfilling that. Sad

I think are a quite a few guys out there that would date you. Myself included. Wink

There is only one that really catches my eye but sadly the distance kills anything we could have at a relationship at least in the RL way. Distance is always a bit of a downer on most relationships
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I had a crush on two people, but one just gave me the 'just friends' speech last night.
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Davidtennant
Sad I love you
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah i have a little bit of a crush on Lady_T........ oh bugger what do you mean she's already my wife?!
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 am

butterflysly wrote:
Yeah i have a little bit of a crush on Lady_T........ oh bugger what do you mean she's already my wife?!

You guys are soo lucky to have found one another! You should take pictures with both of you bounce
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 am

miss_alexis wrote:
Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Davidtennant
Sad I love you

Ha yes David Tennant sadly most girls I've met don't even know what doctor who is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now   Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone you have a crush on/want to date right now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: