Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New site is up

Go down 
+4
OHMYGAWD
Myon
Madmad13
Fewmets
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 am

The new site is up. Please be patient as their might be a few issues early on. Please let one of the admins know if anything's wrong.

The Trap Cafe!

[Edit] Nvm. The site was just taken down by Mew for the following 18 hours.

Last edited by Fewmets on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madmad13

Madmad13

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 =D
Back to top Go down
Myon

Myon

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Well... can't wait till it's up. xP
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 pm

AWWWWW YEAH! i,m going to get me a beer to celebrate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 am

Just seen the new site, looks good, but I have a question.

In the registration terms it says: "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

So we won't be able to post any adult pictures of ourselves (if applicable), nor any trap pictures/drawings? I though that was the whole point of moving sites?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, technology and all this legal jargon isn't my strong point.
Back to top Go down
spiritus

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 am

Lady_Trampleton wrote:

In the registration terms it says: "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

So we won't be able to post any adult pictures of ourselves (if applicable), nor any trap pictures/drawings? I though that was the whole point of moving sites?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, technology and all this legal jargon isn't my strong point.

That was my mistake in the disclaimer. DISREGARD IT!!

I updated it with the actual one.
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 am

Lady_Trampleton wrote:

Its reassuring to see that someone still reads the disclaimer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 am

Good news Guys and Gals. I won't be part of the new community. I just got banned from the chat. Twice on two different connections by Mew. First time was for talking about AJAX vs. IRC with the others and telling them that the reasons Mew wants to keep IRC is because he's a lazy ass and wants to keep IRC in his trillian rather then a web browser and he's selfish and doesn't like formatting. Both of which he admitted to me in a private chat.

History for cool_boy_mew 25/02/2012 4:53 PM: Incomming Message "first, screw formatting, there's always one guy with an annoying font/fontsize/color, maybe it's not annoying me but it's annoying someone else. Also I am not going to the tab just to chat I like my stuff centralized http://puu.sh/inr4"

The second time he banned me it was for coming back to chat and asking why I was banned.

Have fun. I'll miss you guys loads but the only reason I come is for chat and talking to the community. If I can't do that there's no purpose for me coming to the new website. Take care and have fun.

I don't really approve of the name Trap Cafe after it was selected by Mew when Trap Haven won. I don't really like the cold monochrome hard to read IRC chat. But I would have put up with these things to stay a part of the community. What I cannot stand is an administrator so arrogant and bullheaded he bans people for voicing opinions that conflict with his. Especially when they're what the whole community wants. Some things like Mods the community should not have a say in because it becomes a popularity contest but for anything not involving other people Why not give the people who make up your site a say?

[EDIT] http://pastebin.com/q0BkfWkS << Asked Asphy why I was banned. The only thing he told me was that I'm a dick and a bitch and an attention-whore. Refused to tell me any details at all and then blocked me. Reminds me of being banned from Steam, asking why and being told hacks were detected on my account when the only Time I've used trainers was on delta force when I was 8 (not even on steam and years before I owned my first steam game much less on a different pc).

[edit2] It was followed by this conversation in which Asphy ignored me halfway through. I didn't realize it until I noticed he hadn't posted anything still a few minutes after my last statement.
http://pastebin.com/jpNMATt8
Back to top Go down
EventideHQ

EventideHQ

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 am

Quote :
What I cannot stand is an administrator so arrogant and bullheaded he bans people for voicing opinions that conflict with his.

At least this time, we really HAVE an Admin. Sorry, but the guy who is admin here completly forgot what responsibility means. He doesn't give a shit about anything, and I for myself really like the new guys, they are really working hard.

Quote :
Some things like Mods the community should not have a say in because it becomes a popularity contest [...]

Stop right there, this Admin here making you a mod showed me, that it's a popularity contest in THIS Forum. Tits over competence, I really see a problem there.

What the new forums are actually really good at, is giving us a new home, that feels really good, and seems more professional. Also it has more like an adult atmosphere, and there aren't any useless verbal-erotic threads that lower my trust in the community, it's like we are real people again. It just feels better.

Another thing. You posting pastebin Chat logs out of context has a really bitter taste to it, doesn't it? Oh the irony...
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 am

EventideHQ wrote:
Quote :
What I cannot stand is an administrator so arrogant and bullheaded he bans people for voicing opinions that conflict with his.

At least this time, we really HAVE an Admin. Sorry, but the guy who is admin here completly forgot what responsibility means. He doesn't give a shit about anything, and I for myself really like the new guys, they are really working hard.

Just because it's better then it was here doesn't make it alright. Robert Pickton didn't kill as many people as the holocaust did. Does that mean he's okay? Certainly not. Why would you settle for anything but the best. Just because it's not as bad as here doesn't mean you should blindly accept it.

EventideHQ wrote:
Quote :
Some things like Mods the community should not have a say in because it becomes a popularity contest [...]

Stop right there, this Admin here making you a mod showed me, that it's a popularity contest in THIS Forum. Tits over competence, I really see a problem there.
I was made mod because of my POPULARITY? You've got to be kidding... I was made mod because I was the only one who bitched to Satoshi about the fact that there were no mods in the sex board. And I only did that because my thread was being completely derailed by a conversation that had nothing to do with the sex board, much less my thread. If it was a popularity contest I think about now I'd get to be a moderator over the cold dead bodies of everyone else. It's not even a permanent position, it's only until Satoshi can get someone to actually care for these forums.

EventideHQ wrote:
What the new forums are actually really good at, is giving us a new home, that feels really good, and seems more professional. Also it has more like an adult atmosphere, and there aren't any useless verbal-erotic threads that lower my trust in the community, it's like we are real people again. It just feels better.

It seems more professional because of all the effort Spirits is putting in. It has nothing to do with Mew or Asphy. And what's wrong about being able to express your sexuality? Hmm? Do you not want to express yourself without worrying about what others think of you. Without being hated and looked down on. Other people do too. My thread was a place to discuss a sexual topic. One of many on which people are persecuted and hated on. Why is it so different then to like to crossdress, or to like the same sex, or to want to take hormones from the opposite sex?

EventideHQ wrote:
Another thing. You posting pastebin Chat logs out of context has a really bitter taste to it, doesn't it? Oh the irony...

I posted pastebin logs of the entire conversation as supporting evidence for what I said, not as my story. I explained the content from those logs as evidence of my story, as a citation. I also didn't purposely leave bits out, I made sure to include all of the contact we had before the end of that message and the only change in context was a few days later when Asphy and me spoke again. In fact I edited it in order to add in the second conversation in order to illustrate the whole story.

You are right though, they don't tell the whole story. The difference though is that I never claimed they were the whole story. My problem with Shining's use of the logs is not that they were out of context, or even that they weren't the whole story, but that nobody was willing to try and find the whole story. They just blindly accepted my side or Shining's side. About the only person who listened to both sides and then came to a conclusion of his own was Uber. THAT was my problem.

Like I said, ask Asphy, those logs are correct and contain all the information up until the posting of that post. And you obviously haven't asked Asphy about the other side because you'd know then that things have changed. I'm still having issues with Mew but Asphy and me are back on good terms. He's even gotten Mew to agree to unban me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New site is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: New site is up   New site is up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New site is up
Page 1 of 1