Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer

Go down 
+7
Shadowbreaker
OHMYGAWD
ShiSasuke
pettanko
Admin
coderedx82
spiritus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritus

Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Empty
PostSubject: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:03 am

Hello my name is spirits,

I was very much a regular on trap-heaven.

I run a few successful websites and servers so I want to extend an offer to buy the domain (trap-utopia.com or whatever this community wants) as well as hosting and maintainence.

Please let me know if you want to accept this offer by either emailing me (root@1337.jp) or PMing me on this site, or telling me in IRC.

I am offering indefinite service and not asking for donations or personal gain, simply trying to help this community.

Thanks and great forum so far.

-Spirits

EDIT: I'm also offering the full web design and set-up of the site and board.
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 am

I love this guy already.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 am

Welcome to the site!

Thank you for the offer, but I do not in any way decide for the members of this site.

The decision must be made by the entirety of the community.

Thanks

-Satoshi
Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
pettanko

pettanko

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 am

I'm this guy's friend and I can vouch for him.

He seems technically competent enough to host the website for us and I'm willing to give him all the support he needs.
Back to top Go down
http://dollbooru.org
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 am

We can see if we do, but me and many other members can already help make a website already. Though we may need a server so we may keep in contact with you.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 am

what ever the community wants to do is fine with me, id follow these people everywhere ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 am

I don't mind staying here to be honest, your offer is generous but constant moving is hassle and most people have settled here already. Still, if my opinion is a minority one I'll be okay so long as I get duly informed of the new site!
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Shadowbreaker wrote:
I don't mind staying here to be honest, your offer is generous but constant moving is hassle and most people have settled here already. Still, if my opinion is a minority one I'll be okay so long as I get duly informed of the new site!

This site doesn't really allow anything ero though. Either is fine for me though, I stick around for the people, advice, etc, not the hentai and sex and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Shadowbreaker wrote:

About the same

but the only thing is of course pics of certain traps that cant be posted/linked because of the rules of the free hosting.
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Ellietrap wrote:

This site doesn't really allow anything ero though. Either is fine for me though, I stick around for the people, advice, etc, not the hentai and sex and stuff Very Happy

pretty much this
Back to top Go down
EventideHQ

EventideHQ

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 pm

I would be okay with this, I don't even know why this place is filled with Porings. And having a good, moderated forum would be a good thing. Maybe then we can have a chat again, also the Banner is too huge xD

Oh yeah, and we could have a good webmaster, this guy sounds trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
butterflysly

butterflysly

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

I find myself flipflopping on the issue. I suspect another site may be just what the docter ordered. While another move is less than preferable we would probably have ended up doing this anyway, it's probably for the best to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer   Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro and Site Host / Domain Buy offer
Page 1 of 1