Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Mates

Go down 
+14
EventideHQ
SoulCake
miss_alexis
crimsongloryfan
dirtyaznstyle
coderedx82
Uberstiegfritche
Shadowbreaker
Otoko
OHMYGAWD
Admin
Ellietrap
Sephie
Fewmets
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

Quote :
(9:07:20 PM) Elexis: night <3 pplease tell everone you know that i'm being knotted and fucked <3
(9:08:41 PM) ******: Uh, why should I tell everyone? And how shall I do that? "Hi Otoko, Elexis was fucked last night"?
(9:09:08 PM) Elexis: dunno... just want everyone to know...
(9:09:47 PM) ******: You should go into the forums and tell everyone yourself, and tell them all the dirty details.

Was going to tell everyone like I was told while I was still knotted and feeling good but then Skye contacted me and distracted me until Sirrus slipped out. Still cuddling though.

Anyways. this is a topic about animal mates.
Please tell us:

1. What animals you have mated.

2. Which animals you'd want to mate if you could do so.

3. Which animals you'd let mate you if they tried to.

4. A story either of you mating an animal, a story of a friend mating an animal, a story you make up about animal love, or a fantasy of yours about animal love.

Anyways here's mine as an example.

1. I've mated a large number of dogs (both stray and domestic), a pig, two horses, a bull, a goat, and am lifemate and bitch of Sirrus, a fox.

2. I love all cute animals and animals that are amazing at sex but I'd want to fuck a dolphin most. Even if it was the last thing I do (Dolphins cum at speeds high enough to tear your insides, and that's if their prehensile dick doesn't break your back when it spasms from orgasm).

3. Just about any mammal. I love all cute animals and most of the uncute ones have real fun sex, and even if they don't I'm kinda a slut, so I'd probably fuck them too... And as for non-mammalian animals I don't believe there are any you can mate but I my be mistaken. If there are probably them too. Especially if they're cute.

4. It's kinda long so I'm putting it in spoilers:
Spoiler:

Please read mine and post your own. I'd love to hear some stories from traps especially.

Back to top Go down
Sephie

Sephie

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 am

Sex with a dolphin eh?

If I remember correctly it's like a shotgun so yeah, you'd die.

:>

*doesn't know what else to say currently~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Ellietrap

Ellietrap

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I think it's pretty hot, watching someone get fucked by an animal.

Don't think it's something I want to try myself though, Never been fucked by one, don't really plan on it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Hmmmm I think that mating with animals has it's own kind of charm, but not one i'm particularly attracted to. BUT, if I was ever forcibly made to choose an animal to mate with me... I'd personally go for a dog...

BUT THAT'S A LAST RESORT THING.

Hehehehe

Back to top Go down
https://trapshelter.forumtl.com
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm

A dogs knot feels amazing but there are some other pretty amazing lovers too. Like a pig. A pig's penis actually screws into the hole in your cervix until it penetrates through and then it unloads literally a quarter liter of sperm directly into your womb. Or a fox, it's a canine like a dog so has the same type of penis but tend to have thicker semen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Just a question, is inter-species mating even anatomically possible? At least I don't think it's possible :>
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah it is, at least amongst mammals. Our penis' and vaginas are all pretty much inter compatible. We can't bear each others young though sadly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Interesting :> LOL
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 pm

ive never had sex with a animal.... and i,m not going to either xD
Back to top Go down
Otoko

Otoko

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Umm well i for one think its disgusting -.-V

If we were supposed to have sex with animals we could make childs with them oO

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Sexy when I hear about others doing it, never would myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

[double edit] to keep this from becoming an argument thread I'll spoiler that and post about the topic.
So a lot of people seem turned on by it but very few have actually done it or want to do it. Why is that? Are you worried tieing would hurt, or do you just not like how puppies look or something. Has no trap here actually received a knot in their ass? And why is nobody using my format?

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Fewmets has specifically asked me to comment on this thread, even though she knows I am against bestiality...

*I disapprove of this thread* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 pm

If knots were common on humans or if somebody owned one of these... http:// www. fetishzone. net /store /fetish-zone-cerberus-k9-sheath-p-2201.html
Then by all means it would be lovely to take one up my ass. But the fact that animals are A) expensive, B) must be taken care of, and C) unpredictable, I would be more comfortable with a simulated animal penis than a real one.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
Fewmets

Fewmets

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

A) they're no more expensive then a boyfriend or girlfriend B) they take care of themselves a lot if you let them. I mean all I do it put out food and water for Sirrus in the morning. And even if I didn't do that he'd probably go find his own. C) They're not really that unpredictable. Especially once you get to know them. Humans are WAY more unpredictable then most other animal.

One of the biggest differences between the relationship with a human and any other animal is that with other animals you don't have to worry about them ditching you because their friends think you're trash, or dating you just to dump you because you broke their friends heart. They love you for who you are and as long as you don't hurt them they won't try to hurt you. People pretend animals aren't as smart as people because people like being on top. The fact is that most animals are as smart as humans, in fact most are sentient. Quite a few animals are even sapient. It's not like they can't tell whether you love them or are just with them for a fuck. If you don't love animals I'm not saying you should go out and fuck them because that's kind of mean to the animals feeling, but I hate that there's so much misunderstanding about zoophilia.

This brings me to another rant. Zoophilia is not the same as bestiality. Nobody seems to distinguish the two. Bestiality is just sex with animal. Zoophilia is LOVE of animals. I'm in love with Sirrus the same way you are with your girlfriend or boyfriend. This includes some bestiality, yes. It means I have sex, but only because I love him and he wants me. All of the abuse and harm that comes to animals that aren't loved by their owners as they fuck them is not what I'm into. I don't even think of Sirrus as my pet. Since I'm submissive to him if anything I'm his pet. I don't approve of drugging or raping an animal for sex, and I don't approve of having sex while leading the animal on. This topic is about mating an animal in love, not abusing and raping them. I know it seems like I'm encouraging you to go out and have sex with animals but that's only because it's hard for me to understand not loving animals because I always have.
Back to top Go down
dirtyaznstyle

dirtyaznstyle

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow That cerberus sheath with the sheath adaptor for people with smaller cocks looks pretty interesting.... I think id take someone up on using that on me, real live animals are too unpredictable etc...
Back to top Go down
coderedx82

coderedx82

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 pm

I have no problem with the fact that people have platonic relationships with their animals, I think it is great that people could find ways to enjoy a relation with another. Even if it isn't between the same species (Kind of what you feel like when you first watch James Cameron's Avatar). I do love the shape of their dicks do not get me wrong, it is just that I myself am afraid of dogs. Plus I don't know if an animal (specifically a dog) could be attracted to their biological male owners enough to have sex.

@dirtyaznstyle
I really would love to try that sheath out myself, especially because Hard Blush comics were a big influence on me.
Back to top Go down
http://coderedx82@gmail.com
crimsongloryfan

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

1. What animals you have mated with? I let Cthulhu ram me once, it was pretty fucking epic

2. Which animals you'd want to mate if you could do so? Leviathan is next on the list, along with The Kraken

3. Which animals you'd let mate you if they tried to? I think I've already stated that above

4. A story either of you mating an animal, a story of a friend mating an animal, a story you make up about animal love, or a fantasy of yours about animal love.

I was traveling to England with my crew of traps, and then a storm was a brewin'. I told everyone to brace themselves and all of a sudden a head of an octopus arrived. I yelled "IT'S CTHULHU!!" Everyone was holding either on to something or someone. I was gonna tell everyone to man the cannons, but I was too shocked as Cthulhu looked down on us. Instead of eating our ship he reached his hand out and grabbed me instead. Then you can use your imagination as to what happened next. pirat tongue

Serious mode: I don't condone Bestiality, you sick fucks. cat
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm not sure *why* i am not sexually attracted to non-humans, probably for the same reason I'm not sure *why* i enjoy dressing, but I could never have as intimate a relationship with one for the simple unfortunate reason of speech. Now, I love my pretty little kittie cat, and he loves me (sometimes), but I still get lonely even when we are snuggling because he cannot provide me with the intellectual stimulation I so desperately need. If he learned to talk that might be a different story, but you know, all that fur & hair might be the other reason it wouldn't work out between us; most animals probably get pissy if you shave them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulCake

SoulCake

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Hmm, only one I could see myself being with is a dog.

Thing is I'm afraid of dogs, got bit in the face as a child almost took my eye out.
I think I'd have the courage if someone who knew dogs well would guide, be there and sorta lead the way.

The thought makes me hot since the domination and power by a dog would be real and quite a rush.

It's a shame Cockatrices aren't real.
Bad Dragon - Crackers the Cockatrice *yummy*
n__n
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am

well like i said, i will never have sex with an animal.

but DAMN! i do get turned on when i see someone get fcked by a dog or horse.
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 am

crimsongloryfan wrote:
1. What animals you have mated with? I let Cthulhu ram me once, it was pretty fucking epic

2. Which animals you'd want to mate if you could do so? Leviathan is next on the list, along with The Kraken

3. Which animals you'd let mate you if they tried to? I think I've already stated that above

I was traveling to England with my crew of traps, and then a storm was a brewin'. I told everyone to brace themselves and all of a sudden a head of an octopus arrived. I yelled "IT'S CTHULHU!!" Everyone was holding either on to something or someone. I was gonna tell everyone to man the cannons, but I was too shocked as Cthulhu looked down on us. Instead of eating our ship he reached his hand out and grabbed me instead. Then you can use your imagination as to what happened next. pirat tongue

Serious mode: I don't condone Bestiality, you sick fucks. cat

Very Happy Ahhhhh, I remember that boat ride...happy memories! And I agree with the last sentence. People can talk about it all they want, they will never convince me its ok.
Back to top Go down
EventideHQ

EventideHQ

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

Quote :
So a lot of people seem turned on by it but very few have actually done it or want to do it. Why is that?

Maybe because it is illegal. It's neither allowed to have sex with animals, nor with children. I'm not a hypocrite, and I'm not concerned about anyone here, but I remember even Loli being a pretty difficult topic to bring up in the Trap-Heaven forums, eventhough it was about a hentai genre. And now now you talk about bestiality?

Some of guys here suffer from serious hypocritical issues.

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Uberstiegfritche

Uberstiegfritche

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 am

<all content removed>

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Lady_Trampleton

Lady_Trampleton

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

And as for original topic of beastiality.... no no NO!!! Bad people!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Fewmets on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pruned unrelated content. Moved to general discussion.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Mates   Animal Mates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Mates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trap Shelter Forums :: Lounge :: General Sex Discussion Board-
Jump to: