Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You must love yourself, before another does.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiSasuke

ShiSasuke

You must love yourself, before another does. Empty
PostSubject: You must love yourself, before another does.   You must love yourself, before another does. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 am

Just a simple statement though many people still don't believe it.

If you love yourself, other's will also. Another thing is that if you like someone and they don't like you then why waste your time with them? There are many other people out there in the world that would love to have you(like me <)

So remember. Love yourself, don't be a fool, don't follow someone who doesn't care about you.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGAWD

OHMYGAWD

PostSubject: Re: You must love yourself, before another does.   You must love yourself, before another does. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

ShiSasuke wrote:

If you love yourself, other's will also. Another thing is that if you like someone and they don't like you then why waste your time with them? There are many other people out there in the world that would love to have you(like me <)

So remember. Love yourself, don't be a fool, don't follow someone who doesn't care about you.

wise words are being written here
Back to top Go down
TachiKai

TachiKai

PostSubject: Re: You must love yourself, before another does.   You must love yourself, before another does. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 am

ShiSasuke wrote:

So totally true. Very wise words. Loving yourself first and foremost is very important.
Back to top Go down
Fewmets

Fewmets

PostSubject: Re: You must love yourself, before another does.   You must love yourself, before another does. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

I don't love myself. Why are so many people propositioning me on here then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You must love yourself, before another does.   You must love yourself, before another does. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You must love yourself, before another does.
Page 1 of 1