Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Welcome.
Trap Shelter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Shelter Forums

Trap Chat //////// Trap Blog

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy/Fun love songs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scyther13

scyther13

Happy/Fun love songs. Empty
PostSubject: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Allot of songs with this theme are more whimsical than most slow love songs. They give a happy tune
that reminds me of the 60's/70's era. These are some songs from the scooby-doo cartoon that were played in the background during the chase s. Even though there's no relation to scooby-doo to my post, it's just the songs that mainly matter. Also I am not much of a Beatles era buff like my friends are I'm more of a rock metal fan. Though I like and want to hear more types of music so share with my why don't ya.

Recipe for love.(What does she mean to you?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBD_NnBvSQU

Seven Days a Week(kinda rockish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFUDFw6z37o&feature=related

I Can Make You Happy(different but good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-CyLnc7QA&feature=related

Daydreamin'( If you love someone and they love you. If others protest ignore them, and stay with the one you love.)\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM7dfcW7L8&feature=related

Tell Me, Tell Me(Like seven days a week about a guy who's in love and confused about his situation.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pablq0OcahI&feature=related

Daydreamin is in it's sense is kind of rebellious, I like the whole theme of distracting yourself with love and not caring about anyone but you and your lover. It's selfish and oblivious, but that's enticing and romantic.

Personally I am not even for sure if I have the capacity for love. I just find it difficult, ever other relationship I see ends in disaster. I do like someone, yet a matter of age is in play. I don't have the resources to be in a relationship or knowledge of how to work things out to even have one yet. I feel kind of pathetic, by highschool all of my friends had been kissed and I the odd man out. I tried my best, yet now I am at a point to where I do not if I even understand the feeling beyond a platonic sense. Now that I am a bit older I feel terrible, but partly happy. For one I didn't waste my time with a dead end relationship, or the drama that follows it.

Any ways, post some songs to cheer me up. These songs are songs I might share with a girl, Damnit now I am sad as I type this. Stupid depression.
I know part of this should be in counseling, but I'd thought I'd try to add more to the subject.

Back to top Go down
crimsongloryfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Some of the best love songs I've heard yet (that are in my opinion)

Jermaine Jackson & Pia Zadora - When the rain begins to fall

Heavenly - When the Rain Begins to fall
(a metal cover lol)

Heavenly - Lost in your eyes

I think this counts
Grave Digger - Lancelot

But here's a better one
Grave Digger - Emerald Eyes
(Moulin Rouge never looked better lol)
Back to top Go down
scyther13

scyther13

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:04 am

These are pretty good, When I watched the first one and was like WTf am I watching, the songs pretty good. Also that 80's synth man. It kind of reminds me of an anime theme to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 am

This is as close as I get to romantic music.

The hook to this song was actually my signature on TH.
Back to top Go down
miss_alexis

miss_alexis

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 am

Ok, this one is a little weird I guess, but this guy is one of my favorite musicians, the late great Captain Beefheart. I don't know what it is about this song, but i just find it so lovely and peaceful <3

(just btw, for some peculiar reason, the video in the clip is the band performing a completely different song, don't ask me why o.o)
Back to top Go down
Katayotta

Katayotta

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

I thought of another one. This is easily my favorite Aaron Neville song.

For those who can't tell, he's talking about killing his girlfriend if she breaks up with him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy/Fun love songs.   Happy/Fun love songs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy/Fun love songs.
Page 1 of 1